$$ pls click here $$

- Typical comes with unique -

- Typical comes with unique -
X Band X Life | Study | Love X More

Thursday, September 17

it gOnE~

time is cruel~
it took my memories......
n also my frenz.......
n it juz happens all in a sudden.......
no clue at all~
someone said, always b happy in their life....
bt the truth is I CANT....
my frenz juz left me like tat......
i tot they will b wif me at the vry beginning.....
bt they juz left n without CONCERN~
so, THEY R CRUEL AS WELL........
cause me lonely in the society.......
cause me took the responsibility for the principal.......
cause me  as stressful to take the responsilbility......
of coz.....it cause me lost my beautiful memories at past.....
y??
i missed those days' memories.......
starting frm primary until nw.........
v ply together........
blow together........
bt it finally came to the end.......


they took my colourful memories.....

n of coz,the scene will nt longer here.....
it juz became a part of the history n memory....



J......n
A.....y
Y.....n




anyway,v're having the relationship b4~
although u all r nt longer beside me.....
bt it will became a PERMANENT in my memories......

2 comments:

  1. i miss those times too
    is so memorable to me
    but i do accept the fact
    is gone now
    it wont be the same
    i do hope you will accept it
    memories is always beautiful
    but fact is always CRUEL as u said
    we left you all alone
    we left u fighting and struggling behind so hardly
    i just dunno
    sorry is the only word i can say
    i can no longer go bak anymore
    it wont be the same
    SORRY,and i do miss you too
    take care,my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. they will always beside you..
    just not the same where you all going
    memories is the best present they gave you..
    try to accept and keep moving on..
    your life will not change if you didn't move~
    smile ya~

    ReplyDelete