$$ pls click here $$

- Typical comes with unique -

- Typical comes with unique -
X Band X Life | Study | Love X More

Friday, October 30

--cHaNgEs mAdE--

 .........[MiNd cHaNgEd ]........
suddenly......
change my coarse to pure science.....~
juz noticed abt my future career~
am I a.........
pilot?
bussinessman?
doctor?
lawyer?
wateva~juz confused.....
hoping tat my choice wont wrong tis time.....
Chemist , Bio , Physics.......>>>>>>
here I COME~......


im nt declaring a war wif u....
dude,dun thk too much lo....

3 comments:

  1. joshua lee2/11/09 09:15

    Can change~at this time?...However this is your final decision right..~ I'm aiming for pure science too....Looking forward to the future...All the best! (U and me)....xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuiyoh
    doctor
    pilot
    buisiness man

    so pro nehx
    =)

    im useless der ==

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol==.....
    bt those r nt dream career as well xD......

    ReplyDelete