$$ pls click here $$

- Typical comes with unique -

- Typical comes with unique -
X Band X Life | Study | Love X More

Sunday, November 8

FeeLiNgs``

####                                                 
Dear readers,
im indeed emo lately....
sry for the infrequent update of my blog....
kindly accept my appologise~
sry for the inconvenience tat i cause.....
                                                          ####

XXXXXXXXXXX I | WILL | WAIT XXXXXXXXXXX

i realized tat im kinda confused~
almost every corner of my heart can be felt tat~
dun knw y....
bcoz of LOVE....?
ok....i admit tat im a WEAKER in tis field...
i thk i cant even pass also for my every relationship~
tats y im saying tat.....the GIRL will suffer a lot...
probably im missing someone.....?
NOxx~! i should say every moment of my life~!
i ady promised tat i will wait for her~
n dun force her~
bt i juz cant do it~
BTW im the IDIOT who response lately.....
i cant deny tat~ =.=
sry~tats the TRULY JH's PERSONALITY....
anyway..i definitely will chg for u~


[ I LOVE YOU ]
Regards,
--Jun Hao--

No comments:

Post a Comment