$$ pls click here $$

- Typical comes with unique -

- Typical comes with unique -
X Band X Life | Study | Love X More

Monday, August 17

It ends.......

haiz..........
finally........
the 7 days suffering period end.........
tat mean the trial juz came to the ending~
however........
waiting for me is the PMR~
OMG~
is getting scary nw......
everyone seem like more hardworking~
try their best for the coming October's PMR....
em??for me.......still cant get the feeling.....
mayb the lazyness filled my mind~
n still havent begin my PMR study journey.......
lol.......nid 2 consult teacher ady la~
otherwise i will b crying after the PMR~
haha~bt tis exam seem like no hope.....
for me.......haiz.......
.......................................
JH!!!!dun thk too much.....
juz aim for ur perfect result[8A]....
although nt in the top list in KL........
bt u muz study hard........
at least din dissapoint my family,friends,bro,band seniors n gf.......
JH GAMBATEH~~~~~~~
oo~almost 15 workbooks nid JH to complete b4 PMR~
these stuff gonna kill me........
bt i will try my best..........



-jH-

No comments:

Post a Comment