$$ pls click here $$

- Typical comes with unique -

- Typical comes with unique -
X Band X Life | Study | Love X More

Wednesday, August 19

Results came........

dun knw y the teacher marking the trial so fast.......
damn fast......
result of each subject juz came out after 2 days the exam.....
seem like abnormal la~
mayb they r rushing for the report card's printing~
a word=SCARY~
overall my result cant satisfy me.......
ok lol~bt im nearly drop frm my place.....
huh~>>>>
nearly......if she[my academic enemy] step forward again.......
JH's kingdom gonna fall.........
OMG~
JH in trouble nw.......
JH gonna working hard to maintain his status.......
so conclusion is study affect my life the most.......
it gives me stress,tension,hapiness n some of my frenz oso......
for me......
tis world is complicated~~~~~~~~@@

-jH-

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27/8/09 08:42

    Keep it up JH,raise your stamina,don't doubt,be confident,be bold when tribulation appear......Hope that u get 8As in PMR....However "equality is not born from rivalry"
    God Bless..~~

    ReplyDelete