$$ pls click here $$

- Typical comes with unique -

- Typical comes with unique -
X Band X Life | Study | Love X More

Thursday, September 3

Distance..........................n JH~

dun knw y.......
i always hav a distance wif the world~
dun knw whether the world couldnt accept me.....
or i couldnt accept the world......
dun knw y.......
the world seem like hopeless for me......
[ although PMR is around the corner.... ]
bt i still playing n no mood to study......
TELL ME Y????!!!!!!!
wats wrong wif me????
hatress was filled in my mind.......
i hate my family......
i hate the environment......
haiz......
GOD......
can u pls giv me some spirit??
keep JH alive??????
n fighting for his life.....
pls.......
if nt..................................
argh.............
JH couldnt continue his path of life.........
n juz ends up wif hatress n tension.......
anyone can lend me a hand?????
i hope so.........tat the hand will come as soon as possible....
glowing my life again.......
fill some colours in my life too......


-jH-

No comments:

Post a Comment