$$ pls click here $$

- Typical comes with unique -

- Typical comes with unique -
X Band X Life | Study | Love X More

Wednesday, September 2

JH sick~

haiz.....~~

stupid nose........
2day suddenly 'malfunction' again.......
T_T........
used ady 4 packets of tissuessss.......
haiz........
sry again to trees.......~~
no choice......
haiz........
i m suffering throughout the whole day.......
n my frenz suspect me gt H1N1 lol~
secara paksa.........
i hav 2 wear the mask........
haiz..........
difficult to breath~T_T.......
no choice........
my nose always allergic......
n it disturb my life too~


-jH-

3 comments:

  1. @^@
    sick jor~
    must drink water as more as u can~
    better drink finish all your house de water lah~
    XD
    sick jor must rest lah~
    hope u can 康复....=]
    +u+u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kesian..I hope you're feeling better now
    In primary school you used to have running nose too
    Rest well

    ReplyDelete